- Web store – the online shop operating at www.meditex.ee
- Buyer – a natural or legal person who buys products from meditex.ee e-shop.
- Web store owner – Scabo OÜ, reg.no. 14316126. Address: Nurme tn 5a, 75501 Saku, Estonia. Email: email@example.com. Phone: +372 514 8131
Processing of customer personal data:
- The web store ensures the use of personal data provided by the buyer only in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, in particular to the extent necessary to fulfill the order.
- The web store does not transmit the personal data of the buyer to third parties, except the courier service company or the company providing the service, to the extent necessary to deliver the goods to the customer or to consume the service.
- The web store may also use personal information for the transmission of marketing messages.
- Personal data is data provided by the buyer when ordering; first name and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and bank details.
- The web store sends newsletters and offers to the buyer’s e-mail address only if the buyer has expressed an interest in entering the email address on the web site and has indicated his wish to receive direct mail notifications. The buyer has the right to cancel them by sending a notice to the web store at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cookie is a text file that is sent and stored on a user’s computer by web pages that the user visits. The cookie is stored in the user’s browser file directory. In If user has previously visited the site, the browser will read the cookie and transmit the information to the web page or element that initially stored the cookie.
Cookies may also be created by different service providers, such as Google and Facebook (more info: Google – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=et&gl=ee, Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/). Other service providers may use their cookies to collect information about the website visitor’s web usage habits, which may be used to provide user-targeted advertising.
Cookies are not dangerous to your computer. More information about cookies is available at http://www.aki.ee/et/kupsised.
There are two types of cookies: persistent cookies and session cookies.
Persistent cookies remain in the cookie file on the user’s computer. Persistent cookies have a longer lifetime than session cookies and are valid for the time specified in the cookie (which is different for cookies). They can be used, for example, to identify a user as a repeat visitor to a web page and to customize the content of the web page to meet the user’s needs or to collect statistical data.
Session cookies are temporary and disappear when a user leaves a webpage or quits their browser. Session cookies may be used to remember certain features of a web page, such as language selection.